Thoughts By Natalie
style

Laser Cut Ankle Boots

J.Crew shirt, Target sweater (similar), Madewell jeans (similar), Mossimo Supply Co. ankle boots, Hobo bag (c/o)

I have an addiction to light neutral shoes and today’s post is another example of that! I found these laser cut ankle boots at Target last week and knew I had to make them mine. They have a split side that makes them easy to get on and off and I think they are going to look so good with dresses as the weather warms up. I love this taupe color that is part tan, part grey and the pointed toe makes them extra special and flattering. To make them the focus of the outfit, I paired them with a monochromatic shirt and sweater combo and my favorite high rise blue jeans. The boots are also available in black and they fit true to size ;)

OUTFIT DETAILS

Photos by Sydney Roach for Thoughts by Natalie

You Might Also Like...

Yasmin Sarai
    January 30, 2017 at 5:44 pm

So good, just ordered the black! Great find Natalie!

Molly
    January 31, 2017 at 5:30 am

I love your sweater too! Where did you get that? I’m looking for another basic long layering sweater, have tried millions on, but can’t find one I like. I’m rather picky about how it lays since I have a slim waste but plentiful hips-which can be hard to minimize in long sweaters.;)

January 31, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Thanks! It’s from Target and I just added a link to a similar one above for you to check out ;)

Katie McC
    January 31, 2017 at 7:31 am

<3 the ankle booties and the way you styled the look! Do you wear socks with yours? There's a pair of black Lucky brand cutout ones that I want but I am waiting for them to go on sale. I tried them on and even my colorful ankle socks were way to high, they make the bootie look so funky! I'd have to buy a low sock the color of the boot or not wear any but I can't not see myself wearing socks with a boot. It would run so bad! Plus my feet would be cold ha.

January 31, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Definitely no socks with these ones! They are a warmer-weather boot for sure.

Molly LaPine
    January 31, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Natalie, can you tell me where you got that white sweater? I’ve tried on so many sweaters lately and I like the weave and the cut of that one. Curious if it comes in other colors too…

Molly LaPine
    January 31, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Natalie, so sorry! My browser didn’t refresh and it looked like my question didn’t go through-so I just posted another one. Now I see it! Thanks so much for your reply and info.