7 In style

Insta Style // No. 2

J.Crew Shirt, Madewell Jeans

After several requests in the past few weeks for specific links to items I’ve shared on Instagram, I’ve decided to bring back the Insta Style series that was very short-lived last year. I know that there are theoretically easier ways to do this (i.e. Liketoknow.it), but based on an informal survey I’ve gathered that it’s not really your jam. So we’ll do this and I hope it’ll help you find pieces you’ve been looking to add to your wardrobe!

J.Crew vest, Natalie Borton necklace, Madewell shirt, Madewell jeans, Sam & Libby boots (similar)

Madewell hat (c/o, similar), J.Crew shirt, Everlane sweater (c/o), Madewell jeans, Sam & Libby boots (similar), Madewell bag

Style + Spirit sweatshirt, Madewell jeans, Target slippers

Madewell dress, Sam & Libby boots (similar)

Natalie Borton necklace, Madewell sweater (similar), Madewell jeans

Madewell shirt, Cuyana scarf, Madewell jeans, Sam & Libby boots (similar), Madewell bag

Madewell shirt, Cuyana scarf, Madewell jeans, Sam & Libby boots (similar)

J.Crew shirt, Target hat, J.Crew vest

Allie Marie Smith
    February 1, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Just bought the beanie for our trip to the snow! Treasure you. XO

AshleyL
    February 2, 2016 at 10:10 am

Are you still doing the capsule wardrobe? It would be great if you did another capsule post or a post about key capsule pieces that you feel are crucial for you I love your style!

February 4, 2016 at 8:16 am

I haven’t been doing an official capsule, but I’m considering giving it another go for spring. I’ll certainly share my pieces if I move forward with it!!

Lara Bogaard
    February 3, 2016 at 7:40 am

totally love this series!! please keep it up. i always want every single thing you wear. can i also put in a request for a tutorial with brow boy while i’m at it? my brows look nothing like yours when i’m done, that’s for sure. blessings!

February 4, 2016 at 8:16 am

Yay!! So glad you like it. And yes, I can definitely do a quick boy brow video! Stay tuned ;)

KellyS
    February 6, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Love your style! Hope you continue this series! Would love to see your wardrobe essentials and how you combine them for each season!!