Today is a very exciting day not only because it’s Friday but also because today is finally the day of my Madewell store event. Woohoo! I’m looking forward to meeting some of you there tonight, and just having a night out in general—those are few and far between when you’re a new mama that’s for sure.
In addition to tonight’s fun, I have a pretty solid weekend ahead: coffee with my good friend Kenna, dinner and s’mores at our place with our friends Annie and Jeff and hopefully just lots of quality family time with Brian and Jack. That’s my favorite way to spend the weekend! What about you?
Now for some links…
1. Reading to kids is so, so important. (New York Times)
2. Inspiration for a cohesive gallery wall. (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
4. Made me laugh! (YouTube)
5. How to practice mindfulness in parenting. (Chrissy Powers)
6. Donate your jeans and get a discount on a new pair! (Madewell)
7. Small office decorating inspiration. (Glitter Guide)
8. Budgeting for the self-employed. (The Everygirl)
9. How to stop being late all the time. (Camille Styles)
10. A great faux leather jacket for fall. (Nordstrom)
P.S. I did an interview on motherhood with Goldpress Paper—check it out! Thanks Goldpress for letting me share!