15 In style

DSC_0015

DSC_0017

DSC_0021

DSC_0024

DSC_0033

DSC_0035

This dress. I am hooked on it! I ordered it on a whim from Old Navy last week and I basically want to wear it every day. So soft, so comfy, and so flattering. Plus, stripes. I mean, what more do you need? At only $26, it’s kind of a no-brainer. Though I definitely love it with sandals, too, I think the ankle boots give this sweet style a little edge. I’m 98.5% sure I’ll be wearing this for the 4th of July ;)

. . . . .
Old Navy Dress
Hobo Bag (c/o Hobo)
Madewell Bracelet / Similar
Madewell Earrings
Sole Society Booties
Madewell iPhone Case
. . . . .

P.S. For everyone who I know will ask, this dress runs true to size and at 5’4″ I’m wearing the regular length.

Alicia
    June 29, 2015 at 3:10 pm

Looking gorgeous as ever! Thank you for sharing this dress with is! I just went to order it and found out it’s only $18 right now! They are having an extra 30% off promotion online only

Stephanie @ The Insouciant Sophisticate
    June 29, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Haha-I wore stripes today too! I am very interested in checking out this dress as I am pretty sure I only have one striped dress in my closet and that certainly needs to be remedied :)

Verity
    June 30, 2015 at 1:23 am

I love this! I definitely need some new stretchy, t-shirt type dresses in my wardrobe as I stretched out my last lot during my pregnancy. I have struggled to find any decent priced ones here in the UK, but I shall certainly look at Old Navy here. You look awesome :)

Maria
    June 30, 2015 at 7:52 am

You look great! I just bought the booties…ha!

June 30, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Yay! I love those booties so much—great for summer with the slingback style.

AshleyL
    June 30, 2015 at 9:14 am

I’m five months pregnant. Do you think this dress would be long enough?

June 30, 2015 at 10:43 am

It depends on how tall you are, but if you’re concerned (and if you want to wear it as long as possible during your pregnancy), I’d go for the tall size to be safe!

Sarah Beth
    June 30, 2015 at 9:37 am

I have a past season version with 3/4 sleeves. Love! I may need to look into getting the short sleeve version. Looks cute!

Amanda Goad
    June 30, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Just bought it! So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Jessaca
    June 30, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Doesn’t look nursing friendly. Seriously can’t wait to get back into my dresses

Jenny j.
      June 30, 2015 at 7:49 pm

I totally feel you on the desire for nursing friendly. I sometimes just wear spandex shorts underneath to be able to nurse. It’s obviously not ideal for pulling up in public but I feel better about sitting in my office with shorts on underneath or anywhere else that someone might walk in on me!

June 30, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Unfortunately you’re right…not nursing friendly :( I only wear it when I know I’ll be close to home (or a private space) for nursing.

Katie
    July 1, 2015 at 3:41 pm

Natalie, you look *so* happy sweet one! Your internal health and joy is such a blessing and encouragement to me! xx

Debra Schramm
    July 6, 2015 at 7:27 am

I saw this post and ordered the dress in the royal blue/black stripe. I wore it to church yesterday and loved it. Yesterday afternoon I got an email from Old Navy that all dresses were 50% off. I now have 3 more colors on the way!
    Thanks so much for sharing. This is the most comfortable dress I’ve ever owned.