Weeeeeeeeeekend! It’s here, it’s here! After a week-long vacation, handling Jack’s first illness, and a long holiday weekend after that, it’s been hard getting back into the swing of things this week. Though I love my life and my day-to-day at home, even a good reality is sort of tough when you’ve been away on vacation with no responsibility and tons of social time with loved ones. Let’s just say I’m glad that 1) Jack is all better, and 2) it’s Friday. More like Fri-YAY!
Now, for some links I loved from the past two weeks (since I skipped last week)…
1. A gorgeous triple-braid ponytail. (Glitter Guide)
2. Natural summer beauty products I need to try! (The Fresh Exchange)
3. A DIY chunky tassel blanket—this would be so pretty as a throw blanket on a couch or bed. (Design Sponge)
4. The anti-smart phone. (Kickstarter)
5. Why teaching kids handwriting in school is actually important. (The New York Times)
6. The perfectly messy top knot. (Camille Styles)
7. How to handle (and prevent) a sunburn. (Verily Magazine)
8. An argument for slow parenting. (CUP OF JO)
9. 11 tricks to make your closet feel super luxe. (Brit + Co)
10. How to throw an all-ages brunch party. (Lonny Magazine)
What are you up to this weekend?
Photo by Rob Bye