Finally, finally Friday is here. I sort of already feel like it’s the weekend since Brian and went out last night for our anniversary. It was such a treat to get out of the house, sans baby and responsibilities and just enjoy each other’s company. Oh, and eat really amazing food.
This weekend we’re laying low, minus tomorrow morning when I accidentally made plans to exercise twice—an early run with our neighbors and then a Pilates session with Jenny Redford. Haha. Oh well, it’ll ultimately do me good :) Wish me luck!
Now, some favorite links I came across this week.
1. How often you actually need to shower. (Brit + Co)
2. A gorgeous DIY mug. (Poppytalk)
3. What we’re really thinking when we’re working out. (YouTube)
4. Life is too short for crappy friends. (Babble)
6. Self-esteem ad campaigns are getting it wrong. (The Everygirl)
7. How to not raise a narcissist. (New York Post)
8. The best sources for getting the news. (Darling Magazine)
9. A genius way to teach your child not to interrupt. (CUP OF JO)
10. Time management hacks. (In Honor of Design)
Photo via J.Crew