17 In style

DSC_0009

DSC_0028

DSC_0031

DSC_0034

DSC_0037

DSC_0046

This weekend we attended a 1st birthday party for our dear friends’ son Charlie, and I saw it as a perfect opportunity to test out this new striped nursing dress that came in the mail last week. Yes, I said nursing dress! Ever since having Jack I’ve missed wearing dresses, which are notoriously difficult to breastfeed in. But this one is a totally different story, as it’s not only specifically designed for nursing, it also is fitted and sexy and modest at the same time. And striped…so, perfect? I’ve already persuaded several of my mama friends to think about getting one for themselves—I’ll be wearing this all summer!

I topped it off with a pop of blush from the gorgeous trifold wallet bag BEVEE lent me to test out. I love that it’s a wallet that you can also wear as a bag—I could see myself keeping the wallet in my diaper bag (like I currently do!), but stashing the strap in there too for when I needed to go into a store and didn’t need to carry my entire backpack with me. It’s a pretty great concept!

Also, can we talk about my sandals for a second? They look like they could be from Kate Spade…but they’re from Target! #winning

. . . . .
Boob Design Dress (c/o Boob Design)
BEVEE Bag (c/o BEVEE)
H&M Sunglasses
Merona Sandals
Bauble Bar Earrings
. . . . .

P.S. Get 15% off at BEVEE with the code BEVEElove through April 30th!

Allie Marie Smith
    April 13, 2015 at 10:18 am

Oh my goodness girl, you are too darling! Love this outfit on you! XO

Ashli
    April 13, 2015 at 1:23 pm

I love this look! So fresh, natural, yet stylish and fun. I actually thought the bag was a cute Kate Spade. And, who would have thought a dress like that would be a nursing dress. High fives to the designers!

April 14, 2015 at 9:34 am

Right? So impressed with the dress and the bag. Such good quality, and both so practical!

AshleyL
    April 13, 2015 at 3:16 pm

I love this look on you. Your curves look great!

April 23, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Thanks Ashley! I love how feminine this dress makes me feel :)

Rachel from Rose Tinted Home
    April 14, 2015 at 5:56 am

You are too cute! I haven’t had kids yet but I love the idea of chic nursing wear! You look great!

xo Rachel

Maria
    April 14, 2015 at 12:30 pm

I love your nursing dress! I’m pregnant now and looking for maternity/ nursing wear. I love the length of the dress on you! I’m 5’8″, do you think if I wanted a similar length that it would be best to go up a size? Btw, the sandals are a steal! So cute!!!!

Jaci
    April 14, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Love this look! If you don’t mind me asking, what size are you wearing? Wondering if it fits true to size? Thanks!!

Lauren
    April 15, 2015 at 7:34 am

such a cutie, natalie! and i love that if you look close enough, you can see your photographer in your sunnies :)

April 23, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Thanks Lauren! Haha, yes, you definitely can see him! Brian is such a good sport to snap photos for me when I need him to :)

Lisa
    May 15, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Holy smokes, Natalie! Because of you and this post I was turned on to this brand, Bevee, and entered their Mom’s Day giveaway, and guess what?! I WON! I just got to shop on their online site for a FREE bag in any style, any color! I am so excited! I chose the Convertible Wallet in Aqua. This is just too unreal! haha I will say it was a toss up between the one you have in blush, because it just looks so wonderful in your pictures!

Ali
    May 30, 2015 at 8:42 am

Hi! I’ve just recently started reading your blog and I just love your style posts! I have a few Boob pieces that I wore through my pregnancy (I have a two week old and a 3.5 year old) and I’m thinking I should invest in another summer dress too! I may even be able to dress this one up for a wedding later this summer…? Anyhow, keep up the great blogging!