First of all, can we take a moment to acknowledge how wonderful it is that the sun stays out later now? Though fall is my favorite season, I love all of this extra sunshine we get all of a sudden this time of year. Such a treat.
What are you up to this weekend? It’s going to be scorching hot here in Southern California, so we’ll either be sitting in air conditioning or cooling off in the water. Perhaps I’ll even get a tan on this pale winter skin of mine. Whatever goes down, one thing is for sure: San Diego missed the memo about spring and has skipped right on ahead to summer.
Now, for some favorite links this week…
1. Avocado toast 12 ways. (A CUP OF JO)
2. Would you call 911 on another parent? (Washington Post)
3. Men don’t need porn—a really fascinating article! (Verily Magazine)
4. A delicious (raw vegan!) strawberry coconut cheesecake to make. (Lauren Conrad)
5. 6 recipes for beautiful skin. (Camille Styles)
6. The best way to clean out your closet. (Who What Wear)
7. Sporty shorts for warmer temperatures. (Madewell)
8. 6 things to consider when planning an overseas trip. (The Everygirl)
9. Best beach waves ever. (The Beauty Department)
10. Some seriously cool earrings to stock up on for spring. Also, I bought these yesterday. (BaubleBar)
Photo via Death to the Stock Photo