Hooray for a long weekend! Any exciting plans? We originally were going to meet my parents for lunch about an hour away from our house, but since Jack’s sleep has been all over the place, we decided to take a rain check in order to prioritize his naps. I’m learning lately that while it stinks to miss out on social things, I’ll be thankful in the long run once Jack has learned how to nap well and sleep through the night and has a predictable schedule we can plan around.
Some fun plans on our agenda? A Saturday morning walk with some girlfrinds, my first pedicure since having Jack, and Lobster rolls with our dear neighbors.
Now, for some favorite links this week…
1. An adorable Etsy shop for pet-lovers. (Etsy)
2. A gorgeous home tour that makes me want to put more effort into decorating. (The Everygirl)
3. 21 surprising parenting tips. (CUP OF JO)
4. Roasted carrot and avocado salad. (Camille Styles)
5. 5 eco-chic makeup brands to try. (The Chalkboard Magazine)
6. How to make a Flat White. (YouTube)
7. Gorgeous urban yoga photos. (Brit + Co)
8. 10 ways to cuff your jeans. (The Effortless Chic)
9. 25 inspiring quotes from NastyGal founder Sophia Amoruso. (Chapter Friday)
10. Baby steps to a toxin-free kitchen. (The Balanced Life)