I can’t believe we have less than two weeks until Christmas. Have you done your shopping yet? (If not, here’s some help.) My only plans for the weekend are to catch up on sleep, go for a couple of runs, and get out of the house with Jack. Simple enough, right? Perhaps I’ll even watch a Christmas movie or two. What are you up to?
Now, for some links I loved this week…
1. A flavored water station for the holidays. (The Chalkboard)
2. Get 30% off with code GIVETHIS. (J.Crew)
3. Textured French twist. (Camille Styles)
4. An easy way to sell stuff—and simplify your life. (Tradesy)
5. How to pack without wrinkles. (CUP OF JO)
6. A chic and functional diaper bag alternative. (Beau & Ro)
7. DIY popsicle stick snowflakes. (Making Home Base)
8. My current favorite dinner option. (Oh She Glows)
9. A Christmas playlist. (The Effortless Chic)
10. How to make the most of your mornings. (Chapter Friday)
Have a great weekend!
Image via Death to the Stock Photo