How To Make A 2013 Best Moments On Instagram Video

You may have noticed a little trend happening on Instagram right now—everyone seems to have made a “best moments of 2013” video, highlighting their most liked posts. After seeing a few of these, I started getting curious and decided to find out how to make one myself (since it definitely wasn’t made through Instagram). Since some of you might be in the same boat, I thought I’d help you out and share my findings.

The good news is that it’s really, really simple:

STEP ONE Visit statigr.am in your web browswer and sign in using your Instagram login info.

STEP TWO You may see a pop-up that invites you to make the video—if so, click “get it.” If the pop-up doesn’t show, you can also click on “snapshots” from the top navigation, then under the box that says “2013 Best Moments on Instagram” box that has a camera icon at the top of it), just type in your email and click “send.”

STEP THREE The video will be emailed to you in .mp4 format, that can then be saved anywhere you like. Note that it may take an hour or so for the video to arrive.

STEP FOUR Then, post the video to your Instagram (there you can add a filter to the whole thing if you wish!) and share it with all your friends.

Did you make a “best moments of 2013” video on Instagram? Now that you’ve seen my video (above), share your username below so I can see your video too!

Megan @ Lush to Blush
    December 28, 2013 at 10:54 am

Love this feature! I saw some people posting it so I had to do it too. I will probably post mine soon. Yours is super cute!!

xo Megan, Lush to Blush

December 28, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Yay! Glad it was helpful—I figured I’d save everyone the time it took me to Google it and sort it all out. Ultimately, it was so, so easy to do.

Manju
      January 4, 2014 at 7:07 am

You are soo kind to share this info. Thank you soo much.. Hav a wonderful 2014 & stay blessed

Allison
    December 29, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Thanks for posting this. My sister and I just used your directions to post our own to fb. Quite a fun concept.

Kimberly Amack
    December 30, 2013 at 7:32 am

Just made one and will post when it is sent to me! Thanks Nat for the tip! xo

alyaa
    December 30, 2013 at 8:24 am

Can I make another video? Because imake some changed and I would to show another pictuer I just put and have a graet like, and thank you

Megan
      December 30, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I’d like to make a new one as well, has that been figured out?

Shelby
    December 30, 2013 at 11:28 am

follow me on Instagram: shelbss985
    I loved your video it was so cute and thanks for the help!

@7mo0od_1996
    December 30, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Thanks to tell us how to make it and welcome to you all to see my best moments in Instagram .. @7mo0od_1996

@nickysoflawless
    December 30, 2013 at 10:15 pm

You don’t know how helpful this is , I’ve been looking all day on how to make it !! Thanks !

Aiai
    December 30, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Yeeey! Thanks!

Marc
    December 31, 2013 at 3:35 am

Thanks for posting this. Follow me @leatherneckmarc :)

charlene
    December 31, 2013 at 9:40 am

This guide is brilliant! Straight to the point and clear. I got mine already! And it’s really fast, like less than 15 seconds. Yay! Thank you for this Natalie! :)

@chachatherobot

Stephanie
    December 31, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Thanks!! I saw this all over instagram and googled how to do it. This was helpful! Loved all your top photos, especially the last one :) @beckettdoodle

Yuly
    January 1, 2014 at 7:06 am

Thanks for the info! got here by googling how to make the Instagram video and just discovered your great site! love your topics. I just requested my Best Moment video, please have a look :)
    My user is: @bibusocial

Joy Cook
    January 1, 2014 at 7:44 am

@JoyCookPR

Carmen Nadal Esteve
    January 2, 2014 at 1:25 am

Thanks!! Great blog.. congratulations :)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    mimiradalmundo

Courtney
    January 2, 2014 at 6:46 am

Thanks! Very precise and helpful. @court5577

ulle2309
    January 3, 2014 at 1:15 am

I love ist, thaaaaaank you!

Here you can find my video: http://ausfreudeambloggen.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/best-of-2013-instagram-moments-statigram/

Marina
    January 14, 2014 at 11:17 am

mutiarani syah hera
    January 23, 2014 at 3:33 am

i love you thank !!!!:)

mutiarani syah hera
    January 23, 2014 at 3:34 am

i like this!!:) thank({})

Wood Flooring
    April 28, 2014 at 4:33 am

I seldom drop comments, however after looking at through
    a ton of responses on How To Make A 2013 Best Moments On Instagram Video | Thoughts By Natalie.
    I do have a few questions for you if you do not mind.

Could it be just me or do a few of the remarks appear
    like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you
    are posting at other online sites, I would like
    to follow everything fresh you have to post. Would you post
    a list of all of all your social networking pages like your
    linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

home improvements that waste your money
    April 30, 2014 at 12:43 am

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
    I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to begin.
    Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With thanks

electronics parts, electronic shop, electric factors, online gadgets, online electronics store, electronics pieces, electronics online, electronic supply, consumer electronics, cheap consumer electronics, home electronics, discounted electronics, digital
    January 31, 2016 at 2:26 pm

This is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look ahead to looking for more of your magnificent
    post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

Sanitär Heilbronn
    October 15, 2016 at 9:13 pm

This is the perfect web site for everyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
    You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would
    want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject that’s been discussed
    for a long time. Great stuff, just great!