One of my girlfriends once said, “I don’t do exercise that requires shoes,” and I have to say, it’s not too shabby of a rule. Though I’d never be able to toss my Nikes and abandon my love for jogging, I agree that there is something especially wonderful about shoe-free exercise—especially during these chilly fall and winter months when the idea of leaving the house to exercise is really not everyone’s idea of fun.
If you identify with those thoughts, you’re in luck—my friend Robin from The Balanced Life is about to kick off her third annual Slim & Strong in Six program! Starting November 11 (that’s a week from today!), Robin will send you a new 40 minute Pilates video every Monday morning leading up to Christmas.
The good news is that can all be done from home, it’s suitable for all levels, and all you need is a computer with internet access. Excited? Me too. Here are some of the nitty gritty details…
You, Robin and your computer (all levels welcome).
- 6 carefully crafted Pilates videos that can be done from the comfort of your own home.
- Weekly emails to remind you to get our your mat and complete your workout.
- Unending support from Robin herself and The Balanced Life community via Facebook & Twitter.
- A healthy self-image so that you can maintain your confidence throughout the holiday season.
- The program kicks off on November 11 and will conclude on December 22.
- A new workout will be in your inbox every Monday morning.
- Do the workout 4x during the week on your own time (each workout lasts 40 minutes).
- Videos will be accessible through the end of 2013.
- All workouts can be done from the comfort of your own home (and on your own time).
- All your coaching and support will take place online via Facebook & Twitter.
WHY (from Robin herself)
“Because in the midst of a busy season you deserve to take time for yourself. Stress levels are at an all time high during the holiday season so why not have a plan in place to keep yourself feeling healthy, calm, stress-free? And wouldn’t it feel great to get a jump-start on those New Year’s resolutions so that instead of entering 2014 feeling sluggish and stressed you can start a new year feeling slim, strong and confident? While others are feeling tired and out of shape from the holiday indulgence you’ll be feeling your best. And you deserve to feel your best this year.”
I personally will be joining in on the fun in the coming weeks, and I hope you will too! Registration will close on November 10 or when full and space is limited, so don’t wait too long. Just swing by The Balanced Life to sign up!
While this post was sponsored by The Balanced Life, all opinions are entirely my own (and I really am signed up for the program!). Thank you for supporting the great websites, brands and companies that make Thoughts By Natalie possible.