Today is a significant day in the Borton household: it’s Brian’s birthday!! So, in addition to taking him out for donuts this morning to celebrate, I also thought it would be fun to have him share 10 links he loved this week in honor of his big day. Since he’s the most brilliant guy I know, I think you’ll all appreciate his picks. He’s a smarty and always finding good reads and such on the interwebs, as well as very in the know about cool new businesses and product launches. This will give you a little peek into the mind of the man I married ;)
Below are a few snapshots of his birthday morning, plus his top 10 favorite links this week.
^^Made Brian snap some outfit photos before we got donuts. #typical^^I promise these aren’t all for us! He decided to get a bunch to bring to the office today—such a nice guy he is, thinking of others on his birthday!
It was a fun morning :) Now for Brian’s favorite links…
1. Make money doing micro tasks on your phone. (Spare5)
2. Why you should start a business in your 20s. (Relevant Magazine)
3. My best friend’s new company. (Kickstarter)
5. A DSLR in your next smart phone? Yep. (Recode)
6. Make money cleaning out your closet—such a smart business. (Tradesy)
7. Virtual reality is the future of live sports. (NextVR)
10. Smartest way to cost effectively manage your investments. (Wealthfront)