Now that it’s September, I’m majorly craving all-things fall—even though I know it’ll stay rather toasty here in San Diego for another month or two! I admittedly have been keeping the house rather cool lately, both because I’m super pregnant and to indulge my desire to feel a little chill in the air. Though pumpkin lattes are officially back on the menu everywhere, I personally refuse to get one until it in fact feels like fall outside. Anyone else?
And now, for some favorite links around the web…
1. 5 tips for successful thrifting. (Glitter Guide)
2. DIY statement gem necklace. (Swell Mayde)
3. How to think like an interior designer and create the perfect room. (Lonny Magazine)
5. Why it’s time to give up diet soda. (PopSugar)
6. How would you describe yourself in 5 words? (CUP OF JO)
7. 10 questions you’ve always had about denim, answered. (Cupcakes & Cashmere)
8. Baked stuffed sweet potatoes. (A House in the Hills)
9. How to do bronzed ombre eyeshadow. (Maskcara)
10. How to make neutrals exciting at home. (Camille Styles)
What are you up to this weekend?