Did you do anything special for the 4th yesterday?!? I’d love to know. This week our friends have been visiting from Austin, TX. They got here on Wednesday and it’s been a lovely week of quality time together. We’re already looking forward to the next time we see them!
Now, a few goodies from around the web…
1. How to write a thank you note. (Camille Styles)
2. How to design the ultimate DIY dessert bar. (Brit + Co)
3. Really beautiful nature prints to hang up at home. (Traveling Wares)
4. The perfect razor to toss in your toiletries bag for summer travel. (Target)
5. Vegan coconut and pistachio ice cream. (Joy the Baker)
6. A J.Crew diaper bag. (J.Crew)
7. The best salt sprays for beach waves. (The Glitter Guide)
8. 10 ways to wear color. (The Effortless Chic)
9. 5 lessons learned from running. (The Fresh Exchange)
10. Baked feta with tomatoes. (A Couple Cooks)
What did you do for the 4th? What are you up to for the rest of the weekend?