Happy New Year! It’s 2016! I keep joking that “we live in the future” because 2016 just seems crazy to me. But alas, we are here and it’s a brand new year. How did you celebrate last night? Brian and I took the elderly route and watched the ball drop in New York on a live stream at 9pm, tucking ourselves into bed well before midnight in California. I guess that makes us real grown ups, haha.
While we’re on the topic of the New Year, did you make a resolution? In lieu of resolutions I like to pick a word of the year. Last year it was minimalism and this year it is home. More on that to come!
Now, for my favorite links…
1. The Jenna Necklace is BACK!! (Natalie Borton)
2. How about you love your body this year? (Mashable)
3. Thoughts on only children—I happen to be one! (Greatist)
4. A winter soup I want to try. (Goop)
5. 16 quotes to help you conquer 2016. (Camille Styles)
6. How to get better sleep naturally. (Well + Good)
7. Why minimalism is for you. (The Everygirl)
8. 10 home tours to inspire your decorating game. (Glitter Guide)
9. 5 easy hairstyles to try. (Hey Natalie Jean)
10. On choosing a theme word for 2016. (The Chalkboard Magazine)