I don’t know about you, but I personally prefer staying healthy during the holidays over putting wellness on hold until it’s time for New Year’s Resolutions. Of course it’s important to indulge in seasonal goodies (pumpkin pie, anyone?!), but I love doing that while also maintaining some level of exercise and nutritious eating so I can feel my best during this celebratory time of year. And that’s why I’m so excited to share about my friend Robin’s 4-week “4×4” online holiday Pilates program.
The program is for anyone and everyone, but’s particularly suited for women who fall under the following categories (I personally fall into that first and second category!):
- Women who are short on time.
- Busy moms who need something they can easily do from home that won’t take hours + travel time + extra showers. ☺
- Women who travel and need something they can easily do from their hotel room or while visiting relatives.
- Women who don’t love going to the gym or who don’t have access to a gym on a regular basis.
- Women who are interested in building core strength, improving flexibility, and toning from head to toe.
- Women who need a little extra encouragement and accountability because they have trouble staying consistent with their workouts on their own.
Every Monday Robin will send out a brand new 40-minute Pilates workout, and all of us doing the program will commit to doing that workout 4 times a week on our own time.
- Classic Pilates
- Pilates at the Barre
- Pilates with Weights
- Cardio Pilates
And bonuses include:
- A downloadable Progress Journal (to help keep track of daily water intake, fruit & veggie intake and workouts. In addition there will be a few prompts to fill in each day intended to help us stay in tune with our bodies and minds during this busy, often stressful time of year).
- Goal setting worksheets (so that we get the most out of the program)
- Workout Checklist (to print and cross workouts off as they’re completed—nothing is more satisfying than crossing your workouts off the list and seeing your progress on paper!)
Last but not least, Robin will send us a daily “cup of motivation” emails so that each day during the program we’ll wake up to an extra dose of inspiration, motivation and encouragement to help us stay on track.
Registration is officially open now, and the early bird gets the worm. The cost of the program is $57 until tonight (November 24th) when it bumps up to $77. Registration closes on Sunday, November 29th, 2015 at 11:59pm MST and the program officially kicks off on Monday, November 30th.
Do any of you think you’ll give it a try?
P.S. All workouts are fully downloadable and yours to keep ;)
(This post was created in collaboration with The Balanced Life. I’m a big fan of Robin’s and love participating in her programs myself!)