This morning I did something I never thought I’d do since having a baby—I set my alarm to go off before Jack woke up. Five o’clock in the morning, to be exact. And let me tell you, it was rough. Though I’m not totally sold on it as a new habit, I will say that the sunrise this morning made it all worth it. I snapped the (unfiltered) photo above early this morning and it doesn’t even do justice to how gorgeous the sky was.
What are your plans this weekend? We’re hoping to get to a pumpkin patch to snap some photos of Jack, and I have some fun brunch plans with a bestie of mine so it should be a pretty solid fall weekend over here—even if the forecast says it’ll be 90 degrees. Ugh.
Anyway, here are some favorite links from my week!
1. Canned pumpkin shortage?! (New York Post)
2. A tasty vegan soup that’s perfect for chillier days ahead. (Cup of Jo)
3. How to raise the happiest kids in the world. (Mother)
4. Take me to Big Sur. (Gal Meets Glam)
6. How to carve a pumpkin like a pro. (Real Simple)
7. The 2013 album I have on repeat right now. (iTunes)
8. A cozy must-have for your home this fall. (Target)
9. For all of you Shark Tank fans ;) (Forbes)