41 weeks pregnant & our last photo together as a family of two :)
This day last year was the last morning I woke up in my own bed without a baby to care for. Our last morning at home as a family of two was peaceful and slow, full of reading and little bit of Netflix because Brian and I knew we wouldn’t have mornings like that for a long time! One year later, with 364 days of motherhood under my belt, I’m sort of in denial that his babyhood is ending, but also excited for him to grow and learn and become the boy he’s going to become. We’ll be celebrating our sweet boy all weekend long, complete with a donut-themed birthday bash on the beach.
For those who missed it last year (or want to read it again), you can read Jack’s birth story here. Now, for some favorite links this week!
1. 16 fall outfit ideas. (Glitter Guide)
2. 5 awesome family bikes. (Cup of Jo)
4. The Honest Company started a skin and makeup line! (Honest Beauty)
5. Non-toxic perfume picks for fall. (The Chalkboard)
6. Love this decorating idea. (Camille Styles)
8. A granola recipe to try. (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
9. Black denim, two ways. (Kendi Everyday)
10. Healthy after school (or anytime!) snacks. (Love and Lemons)