Happy weekend, friends! My mom is in town with her sister for the week, which means Brian and I are having not one but TWO date nights this weekend. We are long overdue and so looking forward to some one-on-one time together, sans baby. Tonight we’re going out to dinner at one of our favorite local spots on the water, and tomorrow night—per Brian’s request—we’re going to Cinepolis to see a movie while simultaneously eating, drinking and reclining. Pretty perfect :) What about you? What are you up to this weekend?
Now, for some favorite links this week…
2. 8 mani/pedi color combinations to try. (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
3. 5 tips for traveling with a baby. (Sleep.org)
4. 8 fun Instagram accounts. (CUP OF JO)
5. 14 types of potential mom friends—which are you? (Mommy Shorts)
6. Super cute mugs to sip your morning coffee from. (Ashley Brooke Designs)
7. The sporty bikini I’m thinking about for summer. (REVOLVE)
8. A recipe for peach basil sangria—yum! (Camille Styles)
10. 9 things for your computer that you should start doing now. (Darling Magazine)
P.S. Don’t forget, Father’s Day is next weekend (June 21st)!
Photo by Bailey Lane Photography