Hey friends! The weekend is finally upon us…and Mother’s Day weekend, at that. Brian and I decided to send our moms more personal gifts this year and made them calendars from Artifact Uprising with photos of Jack. I love how they turned out—I think I might have to order one for myself, too!
As far as my own Mother’s Day plans, I’ll be spending the day on Saturday at the spa with two of my dearest girlfriends while Brian and Jack have a day at home to themselves. I always hate being away from my guys, but at the same time, a little “me” time with friends will be so, so nice. What did you get for your mom? Mamas, how are you celebrating this weekend?
Now, for some favorite links this week…
1. What kind of mom are you? A funny infographic—I got “zen mom,” ha! (Brit + Co)
2. Making patterns and prints work for your shape. (Verily Magazine)
3. House plant cheat sheet. (Apartment Therapy)
4. Have you heard of ‘dad bod’? (Business Insider)
5. How to fold an underwear drawer. (Who What Wear)
6. Would you ever try oil pulling? (Hello Natural)
7. I want these earrings! (Charm & Chain)
9. Garden fresh cocktails for Mother’s Day. (Camille Styles)
10. A new addition to my jewelry collection. (Madewell)
Photo via Death to the Stock Photo