What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow we have TWO birthday parties for Jack’s little friends, Charlie and James. One is at a park and the other is at the beach, so it’ll be nice to be outdoors and getting lots of fresh air, plus mingling with people we love, of course. Then on Sunday we’re heading over to our friends’ house to enjoy breakfast burritos and lounge on their gorgeous new deck—complete with an ocean view. We told them they can expect us to drop in for visits all summer long, haha.
Hope you get to relax a bit, too! Now, for 10 (well, 11 actually) links I loved this week.
2. How to do an at-home manicure (or pedicure). (Darling Magazine)
3. How to make the perfect bed. (Glitter Guide)
4. Why the return of high-waisted jeans is a good thing for womankind. (Verily Magazine)
5. An interview with Camilla Luddington from Grey’s Anatomy—I had no idea she was English! (Who What Wear)
6. The best cities for families to live—do any of you live in one of them?!? (Brit + Co)
7. An adorable striped fit and flare dress for summer. (Forever 21)
9. A pretty post-workout pony. (The Beauty Department)
Image via Death to the Stock Photo