What are you up to this weekend? I have a Pilates session tomorrow morning, and a pedicure on Sunday with two girlfriends. Other than that, I’ll be relaxing at home with my two favorite guys, so it’s looking like a pretty good weekend over here on my end.
I’m really excited about the links I stumbled on this week. There are a couple about real beauty and makeup, one amazing one about parenting and narcissism, and several others that are must-reads. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
2. “Why I Don’t Wear Makeup” (Man Repeller)
3. 10 ways to clean your home with white vinegar. (Glitter Guide)
4. The legacy of a narcissistic parent—SUCH a good read. (Goop)
5. A really amazing sermon series Brian and I have been listening to. My favorite so far was “women’s hurdles,” which is all about comparison and perfectionism. So, so good. (The Village)
7. 7 things you can do to make your home more stylish. (Domaine)
8. A really pretty skirt for spring. (Madewell)
10. How to trick yourself into being a morning person. (Domaine)
Photo by Oliver Berghold