Can I just say that this is quickly becoming one of my favorite series to do? I’ve gotten wonderful feedback from so many of you on these simple weekly links and it makes me happy that you love learning, reading and discovering as much as I do!
What are you up to this weekend? I’m kicking things off with a girls’ night out tonight. Brian is such a good sport about it and always eager to be home with Jack so I can get some quality, distraction-free time with friends. I love him!
Oh, and if you’re in San Diego and free on Saturday, be sure to swing by the Solly Baby Warehouse sale tomorrow. I’ll be there with my friend Jacqueline—definitely say hi if you see us there!
Now, for some favorite links…
1. A smart trick for making sure your outfits are always amazing. (Who What Wear)
3. How to look like a J.Crew model. (A CUP OF JO)
4. How to stop procrastinating and improve your concentration. (Verily Magazine)
5. Pregnancy and body image. (Espresso and Cream)
6. My new favorite tank tops—I ordered three this week! White, grey and black, of course. (J.Crew)
7. Simple thoughts on practicing gratitude. (Un-Fancy)
8. A pajama brunch baby shower. Brilliant. (Camille Styles)
9. A cozy jacket I have my eye on. (Madewell)