Jack turned 5 months yesterday and I can hardly believe it. How has that much time passed since I was in the delivery room?!? Time is flying by at lightning speed and every day I find myself trying to stop it, capture it, delay it somehow. I take photos obsessively because I know I’ll never get back these moments that slip by so quickly.
After reading this post on Oh Joy!—and realizing how quickly the days are slipping through my fingers—I’ve recommitted myself to making family photo books and fully plan on spending all of my free time this weekend making it happen. That, and watching The Office on Netflix with Brian while Jack naps. It’s just so dang funny. What about you? Any fun plans?
Now, for some favorite links from the week!
1. How to keep your shoes in tip-top shape. (Cupcakes & Cashmere)
2. 6 ways to upgrade your standard American diet. (The Chalkboard Magazine)
3. How to wear ankle booties. (The Everygirl)
4. How personal style blogs have changed over the years. (Who What Wear)
5. A vegan dark chocolate pot de creme that I can’t wait to try! (The Endless Meal)
6. You are so much more than the number on your scale. (Verily Magazine)
7. Striped. Lightweight. Cross-back. The sweatshirt I fell in love with yesterday. (Anthropologie)
8. The fake out haircut. (Camille Styles)
9. Saying no to slander. (Darling Magazine)
10. A good laugh for moms of boys. (Coffee + Crumbs)