15 In style

DSC_0044

DSC_0056

DSC_0058

DSC_0073

DSC_0077

DSC_0081

Diaper bags. The opposite of cool, hip and sexy…am I right? I always thought so, until my friend Shelby told me about Leader Bag Co and their Julien backpack diaper bag. It. Is. Perfect. How? Let me see…

• Made (in the USA!) of water repellent canvas, gorgeous buttery leather, and an easy-clean nylon interior.
  • Has TONS of pockets for all of your baby needs. I love that I don’t lose things in my diaper bag anymore, and that there are some easy-access outer pockets for the important things like my iPhone and car keys ;)
  • Comes with a matching leather change pouch (which absolutely will be used as a normal clutch one day) and padded, wipe-clean change mat.
  • Includes two leather straps to make it easy to attach to your stroller handles.
  • It’s pretty much the dreamiest bag I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

I’ve been toting this thing around with me since the day it arrived on my doorstep, and certainly plan to use it well beyond my diaper bag days—as a work bag, beach bag, etc. Stay tuned for more Leader Bag goodness and how I styled their equally gorgeous and useful black Julien diaper bag in the coming days.

_________________
Leader Bag Co. Backpack c/o Leader Bag Co.
Bella Luxe Dress
Target Sandals
Madewell Necklace
_________________

(This post is sponsored by Leader Bag Co, a company I love who makes products I’m obsessed with. All thoughts and words are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Thoughts By Natalie possible!)

Meghan Nesher
    February 9, 2015 at 7:20 am

You are the cutest! Beautiful photos. Thanks so much for the love! xoxo

Ruthie
    February 9, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Loving this look, girl! You are gorgeous.

Katie
    February 10, 2015 at 6:24 am

I love your dress! Are you able to nurse in it? I’m looking for options that don’t require me shimmying the whole dress around my neck!

February 10, 2015 at 8:10 am

I’m yet to attempt nursing in it, though I think it might be a struggle since it’s not that deep of a v-neck :(

Lauren
    February 10, 2015 at 8:00 am

This dress is so good on you! (Ya know, you should go upload one of these photos on the anthro website under this dress’s link- they have this fun photo spot for “anthro my way” with bloggers uploaded photos ;) )

Alicia
    February 10, 2015 at 8:07 am

Love this simple yet stylish outfit! I appreciate how you’ve paired a more pricey piece with affordable and might I add fabulous shoes! I’ve recently discovered your blog and have enjoyed it immensely!

February 10, 2015 at 8:09 am

Thanks Alicia! I love mixing in budget pieces with investment pieces :) So glad you found me!

Christina
    February 5, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Love your style, Natalie!

This is my dream diaper bag, but it’s out of my price range. Everyone I show this bag to loves it as well! Crossing my fingers that they would do a giveaway one day!

Emily
    February 8, 2016 at 7:11 am

Hi Natalie! I love your blog and currently 32 weeks (almost) pregnant and in the search for a minimalist, gender-neutral diaper bag, but also something that is slightly cheaper than the Leader Co. I love, love the Leader, but on the fence because of the price. Any other recommendations? Thanks!

February 8, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Though it’s not technically a diaper bag, the Everlane backpacks would probably be my second pick to use for a diaper bag. So simple and beautiful!

Amanda
    March 22, 2016 at 10:31 am

Your post was one that helped me decide to buy this backpack set. Loved the look when it arrived but mine started coming apart at the seam after less than two weeks. I wasn’t concerned at first because I assumed they would just replace my bag since it was defective. Unfortunately, my experience with The Leader Bag Co. was very cold and scripted. I’m extremely disappointed given the $650 price I paid. I also have a OEMI bag that I love but is a little heavy for certain events, but their customer service is far superior compared to my experience with The Leader Bag Co.

March 22, 2016 at 1:04 pm

I’m sorry to hear that! My experience with them has been awesome but I can see why you’d be disappointed if that happened. I would too!