Diaper bags. The opposite of cool, hip and sexy…am I right? I always thought so, until my friend Shelby told me about Leader Bag Co and their Julien backpack diaper bag. It. Is. Perfect. How? Let me see…
- Made (in the USA!) of water repellent canvas, gorgeous buttery leather, and an easy-clean nylon interior.
- Has TONS of pockets for all of your baby needs. I love that I don’t lose things in my diaper bag anymore, and that there are some easy-access outer pockets for the important things like my iPhone and car keys ;)
- Comes with a matching leather change pouch (which absolutely will be used as a normal clutch one day) and padded, wipe-clean change mat.
- Includes two leather straps to make it easy to attach to your stroller handles.
- It’s pretty much the dreamiest bag I’ve ever laid my eyes on.
I’ve been toting this thing around with me since the day it arrived on my doorstep, and certainly plan to use it well beyond my diaper bag days—as a work bag, beach bag, etc. Stay tuned for more Leader Bag goodness and how I styled their equally gorgeous and useful black Julien diaper bag in the coming days.
(This post is sponsored by Leader Bag Co, a company I love who makes products I’m obsessed with. All thoughts and words are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Thoughts By Natalie possible!)