Thoughts By Natalie
living

Ask Natalie, Again

(null)

Remember that time I started the Ask Natalie series and only made two videos? No? Yeah, me neither.

But in all seriousness, I feel sort of bad about letting such a simple and fun series slip through my fingertips just because I lacked the time to create the videos. So this morning while feeding Jack (this is the time when I usually get my good ideas), I decided it was time to bring back the series, but this time in writing.

I may eventually go back to video, but I think this is a solid plan for now. Can’t wait to get started again!

Have a question for me to answer? Leave it in a comment below!

You Might Also Like...

• Nicole @ Simply Nicole
    February 4, 2015 at 5:51 am

How to do balance all the facets of your life? Do you have any favorite apps that keep you on track? Do you keep a paper planner? Would love to hear any tips you have!

best,
    Nicole

• Natasha
    February 4, 2015 at 7:02 am

Do you have a specific self tanner you use? You always have a beautiful sunny glow!

• Jen
    February 4, 2015 at 7:22 am

I was wondering if you know of any good devotional journals?

• Melissa
    February 4, 2015 at 7:29 am

Do you have a specific way of keeping track of blog post ideas!? If so, what is it!?

XO

• Alicia
    February 4, 2015 at 7:49 am

You always look so fresh and glowing! What is your current skincare routine? Any must have products you currently use?

• Erica
    February 4, 2015 at 8:59 am

What do you like/dislike about living in San Diego? Looking to move there this year and would like to hear from a local. Thanks!

• Tesa Rayner
    February 4, 2015 at 9:43 am

My best friend is due to have her baby boy within the next two weeks and I’m over the moon. Do you have any ideas of gifts to bring to the hospital? The striped Solly baby wrap was my shower gift to her, and I planned to buy her a personalized necklace but she already wears a special necklace from her husband.

• Carissa
    February 4, 2015 at 10:10 am

Hey Natalie,
    I emailed you a couple months ago and I am not sure if my question was too impertinent, but I am still wondering when and if your readers will get to see baby Jack…?
    The only glimpses we ever get of him are his feet.
    Just wondering if you will continue to keep him under wraps (literally and figuratively).

• Chris
    February 4, 2015 at 10:35 am

How do you stay motivated? How do you find excitement and energy in every day to keep accomplishing things?

• Katie
    February 4, 2015 at 11:20 am

Would love your advice on shopping for jeans… specifically recommendations for the best jeans at a low to moderate cost. And any tips on how a new young mom can make sure she doesn’t wind up wearing “mom jeans,” lol. :)

I’m also looking forward to your continuing posts about a minimalist wardrobe. I’m working on that myself in a postpartum/nursing world, so I’m eager to hear all your tips.

Thanks for all your insights, as always!

• Jaci
    February 4, 2015 at 11:42 am

Hi Natalie, I am so excited for this series! I’m a new mama as well and am wondering if you have any work out tips and outfit recommendations for jogging post delivery. Running/working out with this new nursing body seems to present its challenges (hello leakage and extra bounce!) :) As always, thank you for sharing with us.

xx Jaci

• Sarah
      February 6, 2015 at 5:57 am

Yes! Any workout tips – you look great! I like to collect all bits and pieces of postpartum workout advice I can get, whether it’s long walks or weights or cardio activities.

• Lauren Schulke
    February 4, 2015 at 12:30 pm

What keeps you creative and inspired?

• Erin Stewart
    February 4, 2015 at 1:49 pm

How did you get started blogging and what advice would you give others looking to do the same? How do you maintain your work/life balance?

• Jessaca
    February 4, 2015 at 2:58 pm

How do you find a focus on your blog to keep people interested and as something you enjoy? I have a blog and I get bogged down trying to find its niche!

• laura
    February 5, 2015 at 11:50 am

Are you planning on relaunching your online magazine? I’m sorry but the name slips my mind! I remember you had it up for a short time but I really liked where it was going. Thanks :)

• Elissa
    February 5, 2015 at 1:45 pm

I would just to say that I enjoy your fashion posts. I found your blog recently through Instagram/Hatch Collection. I’m expecting and I went back through your maternity related posts.

• Kristen
    February 7, 2015 at 5:55 am

What are some of your favourite books?

• Joanna
    February 9, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Do you have an eye cream you love? How about eye shadow primer?

• Katie
    February 18, 2015 at 8:21 am

I would love to learn more about California living and how you ended up where you live? I am a land-locked mid-westerner dreaming of life on the coast!