My Christmas List

IMG_3053

After posting all of my gift guides this season, my friend Carissa left me a note asking to see my personal Christmas list and I thought, what a great idea for a blog post! After all, a gift guide is certainly helpful, but it’s always fun to see what someone really wants themselves, isn’t it? I hope so, because today I’m spilling the beans!

Below is the real Christmas list of gift ideas I sent to my parents. For the record, we always send each other extensive lists for the sake of varied price points and to preserve the element of surprise :) As always, almost everything on my list is style-oriented. I can’t help myself!

Nikon D3200 Camera
Athleta Gleam Tight
Madewell Tailored Tee
Madewell snowstar pendant
Madewell helix bracelet
Madewell pivot pendant in plaza green
J.Crew Factory suede olive pumps in black
J.Crew drapey tuxedo top in ivory
Madewell Transport Tote in english saddle, monogrammed in goldfoil stamp
Madewell golden crossing necklace
Nike Free 5.0 in black
Manzanita Wall Jewelry Branch
Michael Kors fulton moccasin in luggage
Anthropologie leather sagitta journal in white
Large stock pot for cooking soups
Old Navy cocoon top in carbon
2 pairs of Old Navy compression leggings—these and these—both in embossed

What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?

Joanna @ Love Always Jo
    December 2, 2014 at 10:58 am

What a great idea! On my list this year: the Clare cardigan from J Crew Factory (pretty much want every color but especially black), the Naked2 Basics Palette, Sperry Duckboots in Ivory for a rainy walk to work, Josie Maran whipped argan oil (the only moisturizer I’ve ever really liked and therefore actually used regularly!), an umbrella, and a curling iron.

Carissa @ Pretty/Hungry
    December 2, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Love those MK flats! Those are definitely going on my list too! Have you tried them on? Are they comfortable?

December 2, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Yes! I’ve been wearing fulton flats for years and am completely obsessed. Super comfortable and they last a really long time thanks to super sturdy bottoms. Totally recommend them!

Sarah
    December 3, 2014 at 8:21 am

I love the Madewell tote. I would put it on my list but no one spends that much!

December 3, 2014 at 10:00 am

Yes, it is rather pricey :( One idea that my husband often does with his list is ask for gift cards to certain places in order to contribute to a larger item he wants to buy for himself (example: a new suit). That could be an idea for you! A Madewell gift card to contribute to your future monogrammed tote ;)

Sarah
        December 3, 2014 at 12:31 pm

That’s a good idea!

BethAnn
    December 4, 2014 at 11:15 am

I have a new habit, I check your blog before I go shopping. It cuts my shopping time in half…I see what deals and fun new items are out and make a plan of attack. ;) ~ Thanks + love this wish list!