Are you doing anything festive this weekend? Decorating for Christmas, perhaps? Or a “friendsgiving” sort of get-together? We admittedly already put up our tree and most of our Christmas decor (don’t judge), and are getting together with some friends this weekend for a pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner. For some reason, I feel so much more excited about the holidays than usual. Perhaps it has to do with having a baby, and it being his first holiday season? Who knows. Regardless, I love that the holidays are here!!
Now, for some favorite links from the week!
1. Modern moms looking for perfection in all the wrong places. (New York Post)
2. What are your pet peeves? (CUP OF JO)
4. Some thoughts from Shauna Niequist. (Clementine Daily)
5. An app that will make your #tbt so much easier. (iTunes App Store)
6. 20 savory vegetarian recipes for Thanksgiving. (Brit + Co)
7. Answers to etiquette questions. (Cupcakes & Cashmere)
8. The 7 best beauty investments for yourself. (The Everygirl)
9. 20 best Thanksgiving pie recipes. (Camille Styles)
10. DIY Instagram place cards. (The Effortless Chic)