Happy Weekend: 10 Links I Love

IMG_2340

My plans for the weekend? Ideally, I’d like to have a baby. Jack is still holding out and I’m beginning to think we’ll end up having to schedule an induction next week. As my mother-in-law’s doctor told her when she was having one of her kids, “baby come when baby ready.” So true. Regardless of Jack’s plans to enter the world, my parents are coming into town on Sunday, which will be nice! We had to skip our annual trip to New England to visit them this year since I was so pregnant and not interested in making the cross-country trip, so it’s been quite a while since we’ve seen them. If you pray, would you pray for a safe and speedy delivery for me? I know it’s only a matter of days at this point!

Okay, enough about me. How about some fun links for you to check out?

1. Three amazing sandwich recipes. (Camille Styles)

2. 24 things you need to know about the Apple Watch. (Brit + Co.)

3. A moisturizing matte lipstick I’m dying to try for fall. (Ulta)

4. Vegan green goddess dressing. (What’s Gaby Cooking)

5. An adorable interview with J.Crew’s Jenna Lyons. (Man Repeller)

6. So many sandals on sale at Old Navy!!! (Old Navy)

7. A helpful style service my friend Conni is now offering. (Art in the Find)

8. A fun new way to wear your ponytail. (The Beauty Department)

9. Green juice that tastes like lemonade. (Savor Home)

10. How to make a pumpkin spice latte at home. (The Kitchn)

Cheryl Kozachenko
    September 12, 2014 at 12:37 pm

I’m so excited for you and Brian and you can count on my prayers! I wish you the best and I can’t wait to see you in motherhood because you are going to shine in it! Sending you lots of love!

Sarah
    September 12, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Good luck! Enjoy the experience…it is amazing!

Jessaca
    September 13, 2014 at 12:09 am

Praying for a speedy delivery! Gonna have to try the pumpkin spice latte recipe. Tried one last week that wasn’t very good. Helps to know this one comes recommended. Loving the lookbook idea. Something to file away for later.

liz
    September 13, 2014 at 8:35 am

I too had to schedule on induction date but my little one decided to come on his own a week after my due date! I know how stressful those last days before baby can be. Praying that a peace will wash over you and that you are able to enjoy these last days with the hubby before your sweet baby boy arrives. Also praying for a healthy and happy baby and mamma!

Urban Wife
    September 13, 2014 at 6:15 pm

Praying for a safe and speedy delivery! I can’t wait to see the news that baby Jack has arrived.

Katie
    September 15, 2014 at 10:23 pm

I went 2 1/2 weeks past my due date, so I feel for you and know how rough it can be going overdue. I was terrified of being induced, and desperately wanted a natural labor, but I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Jack will be here exactly when he is meant to be. I will be praying for a safe labor and delivery, and a healthy baby boy!

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10