My plans for the weekend? Ideally, I’d like to have a baby. Jack is still holding out and I’m beginning to think we’ll end up having to schedule an induction next week. As my mother-in-law’s doctor told her when she was having one of her kids, “baby come when baby ready.” So true. Regardless of Jack’s plans to enter the world, my parents are coming into town on Sunday, which will be nice! We had to skip our annual trip to New England to visit them this year since I was so pregnant and not interested in making the cross-country trip, so it’s been quite a while since we’ve seen them. If you pray, would you pray for a safe and speedy delivery for me? I know it’s only a matter of days at this point!
Okay, enough about me. How about some fun links for you to check out?
1. Three amazing sandwich recipes. (Camille Styles)
2. 24 things you need to know about the Apple Watch. (Brit + Co.)
4. Vegan green goddess dressing. (What’s Gaby Cooking)
5. An adorable interview with J.Crew’s Jenna Lyons. (Man Repeller)
6. So many sandals on sale at Old Navy!!! (Old Navy)
7. A helpful style service my friend Conni is now offering. (Art in the Find)
8. A fun new way to wear your ponytail. (The Beauty Department)
9. Green juice that tastes like lemonade. (Savor Home)
10. How to make a pumpkin spice latte at home. (The Kitchn)