What are you up to this weekend? After a week of our air conditioning being broken, we are now blissfully enjoying our house feeling like a freezer thanks to a very nice repair man who squeezed us into his schedule yesterday. Aside from being grateful for cool air, lately we’re cramming in as many social interactions as possible before Jack makes his debut into the world.
Tonight we’re doing a triple date at Cucina Enoteca with two of my San Diego entrepreneurial girlfriends—Caroline from ChiChi Active and Meg from RahRah Designs—and their hubbies. And then we have get togethers with friends tomorrow and Sunday as well. Busy, but in a good way! (Oh—and I majorly messed up on assembling our nursery dresser, so we’ll probably be fixing my errors at some point this weekend too!).
Now, for some favorite links from around the web…
1. How to create a home office. (Camille Styles)
2. 4 tips for wearing a dress from day to night. (Art in the Find)
3. My solution for a quick, at-home manicure. (Drugstore.com)
4. Overcoming the fear of not being good enough. (The Everygirl)
5. What you need to know about safe cosmetics. (Fashionista)
6. 12 mermaid braids to try this summer. (Brit + Co)
8. 15 things that are impossible to do gracefully. (BuzzFeed Violet)
9. Brown butter and sea salt chocolate chip cookies. (Rustic Brooklyn)
10. A really cute pom pom scarf. (Waiting on Martha)
Cheers to a great weekend ahead!