What are you up to this weekend? It’s busy, busy, busy for us, starting tomorrow morning with my third HATCH Collection photo shoot for The Bump Project. I love any chance I get to hang out with my photographer and friend Danielle—who, I might add, just announced she’s expecting TWINS! So excited for her :)
In the evening we’re headed to a local wedding that several of our good friends will also be attending (party time!), and then on Sunday a few of my girlfriends are throwing me a baby shower. Brian’s mom will be in town to visit for the shower as well, so it’ll be nice to spend some good quality time with her while she’s here. Cheers to a full but fun weekend!
Now, for some favorite links from the week…
1. Instant white wine chiller! Perfect for last-minute summer gatherings. (Sharper Image)
2. A pasta recipe to try this week. (Smitten Kitchen)
3. 5 days of great style. (Camille Styles)
4. 9 ways to fake extra square footage with mirrors. (The Everygirl)
5. A lash tint I’m totally wanting to try. (Nordstrom)
6. Natural deodorant showdown! (A CUP OF JO)
7. 3 Madewell Outfits under $100. (Art in the Find)
8. A super versatile color stick I’ve had my eye on for a while—especially the pink apricot shade. (Sephora)
9. A super easy weeknight (vegan!) pizza to make this summer—we tried it on Tuesday and loved it! (Food & Wine)
10. The changing business of blogging. (Oh Joy!)
Have a good one!