What are your plans for this beautiful summer weekend ahead? We’re watching a movie under the stars tonight with some friends at a local park, catching up with some family friends who are in town, and hopefully otherwise laying low (and eating ice cream!). Relaxation is the name of the game around here. I swear, sleeping is my new favorite activity. Growing a person is hard work! Hope you have a good one—catch you Monday!
Now, for 10 favorite links this week…
1. A really cute tote I can’t wait to carry around. (Love Drop Tees)
2. Peach and nectarine crisps—which also happen to be vegan and gluten-free! (A House in the Hills)
3. A really sleek and chic activity tracker. (Misfit Wearables)
4. Three orange-toned lipsticks, which apparently are all the rage this season. (A CUP OF JO)
5. DIY antler hose rack—so fun! (Going Home to Roost)
6. A serious sale at J.Crew. (J.Crew)
7. A roasted potato salad I can’t wait to make. (Camille Styles)
9. My favorite summer slip-ons. (J.Crew)
10. The 20 best new paperback beach reads. (Real Simple)
What are your plans for the weekend?