Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas

Every year I end up wrapping my Christmas gifts in whatever paper I find lying around the house because it’s just easier that way. And while I don’t see that changing anytime soon, a girl can dream, can’t she? Of Christmases to come when I don’t feel like I’m losing my mind with all of the to-dos on my list, when I feel rested and creative, and when I have an entire afternoon to create gorgeous, gorgeous wrapped gifts, like these…

1-giftwrap

2-giftwrap

3-giftwrap

4-giftwrap

5-giftwrap

6-giftwrap

7-giftwrap

Are you into pretty gift wrap? Or just whatever you can find lying around (like me)?

Images via Go Forth, Pinterest, @goforthcreative on Instagram, Decoist, Odessa May Society, Michael Graydon, SMAM, Nine and Sixteen

Michelle
    December 20, 2013 at 11:33 am

It’s all about presentation! I am obsessed with wrapping gifts, it probably brings me just as much joy to wrap a rustic beautiful package as it does to pick out the gift inside. LOL But let’s be honest, wrapping paper, ribbons, and extra decor adds up so the challenge is doing it creatively and resourceful!

Victoria
    December 20, 2013 at 5:39 pm

I love these. I might just return the kinda ugly wrapping paper I got from target and do craft paper instead. Thanks for sharing.

AshleyL
    December 21, 2013 at 9:45 am

I love gift wrapping. It makes people excited to receive and open the gift I’ve worked so hard to pick out. I start collecting tags, labels, ribbons and kraft paper in November so that when Christmas gets nearer I have a selection and a look I’m going for this year. Its funny to see how some years I’m all about sparkles and big bows and other years its kraft paper, twine and pine. Rifle Paper Co. is always my go to.

sherrine francis
    December 21, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I’m in love with these handmade gift wrap sheets from world market:

Jacki
    December 22, 2013 at 7:11 am

I always want to go big with gift wrapping, but reality is I’m a procrastinator and pick a few bags and papers and go really simple. This year Matt bought a roll of Avengers paper for his son’s gifts, but other than that we’re using paper left over from last year. These pics are beautiful though…saving for inspiration. Maybe next year :)

December 23, 2013 at 9:27 am

I’m right there with you—hoping next year will be a better wrapping year!!

pawn shop las vegas hours
    September 19, 2014 at 2:02 am

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell
    to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic
    but I had to tell someone!

May 28, 2015 at 10:42 am

Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re
    utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and
    I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good
    hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Soundbar testsieger 2015
    June 1, 2015 at 11:42 am

Nice replies in return of this matter with genuine arguments and describing the whole thing on the topic of that.