8 In life

Ask Natalie: A Video Series

In an effort to create more video content for you, I’m thinking about experimenting with series called “Ask Natalie” (100% inspired by Ask Emily!). Basically, it would be a regular short video series where I answer questions you ask related ot beauty, style, wellness and life (yep—that’s pretty much anything).

Is this something you would be interested in seeing from me? If so, you can start sending questions my way by sending me a tweet, commenting below, or posting the question to the Facebook page. Ask away!

What questions would you like me to answer?

Heather
    October 3, 2013 at 6:15 am

What a cool idea! As an aspiring writer (who would love to work from home!) how did you get started with freelance writing/editing? Did you build your platform first or start from the bottom? It seems like such a difficult career to jump into.

Tiffany Roney
    October 3, 2013 at 6:50 am

• Tips on trusting God
    • Tips on living more authentically
    • Dating and marriage advice
    • How to combine more veggies into your diet
    • How to organize/schedule/prioritize your day
    • How to have well-moisturized but not too-weighed down hair :)

Thank you!

Blair Erickson
    October 3, 2013 at 7:57 am

– Typical days meals
    – How you organize your desk/work/life
    – What God is teaching you now
    – How you study the Bible
    – Your favorite things (food, clothing, restaurant, book, etc)

Tiffany Roney
    October 3, 2013 at 8:15 am

Oh PS — I want to know your favorite music!

Laura
    October 3, 2013 at 11:48 am

Great idea!
    I’d be curious to know about:
    — your transition to a vegan diet
    — how you built your career as a freelance writer and blogger
    — how you keep motivated with your career
    — who inspires you?

Have a lovely day :D

Corrie Mae
    October 3, 2013 at 12:26 pm

I also work from home as an editor and writer, and my husband works at a busy accounting firm. I would love to know your thoughts on making room for “couple time” despite hectic schedules and work that can sometimes leak into the evening and weekend.

Shio W.
    October 3, 2013 at 2:05 pm

LOVE your style!!

Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? What are your 3 top must have clothes items? What do you see yourself wearing a lot this fall/winter?? What inspires you (not just fashion, but anything)?? :)

Excited for this series!!

Eileen Wilder
    March 28, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Hi Natalie! I find your content so uplifting, refreshing & inspiring. What has your journey look liked creating this blog? any “avoid doing this” tips for emerging writers? Many thanks!