I just love a good sale, don’t you? Right now, J.Crew is offering 25% off with the code SHOPFALL—but the sale ends today! These are the item’s I’m loving the most from the new arrivals in J.Crew’s fall collection …
1. Houndstooth baseball cap. I just can’t get enough of the baseball cap trend. Perfect for bad hair days, and literally can be worn with anything!
2. Bouclé bomber jacket. Love the texture on this jacket!
3. Elbow-patch sweater. Elbow patches? Yes, please.
4. Crystal chevron-link necklace. I’m always a sucker for a statement necklace. This one would make a perfect addition to my collection—and easily be worn layered with other necklaces, or all on its own.
5. Woven panel sweater. The colorblocking on this is super fun, making a simple sweater into a statement piece for the season.
6. Jeweled chandelier sweatshirt. J.Crew is all about the jewels this season, and I’m totally into it—especially on something as cozy as a sweatshirt!
7. Tissue turtleneck tee in heather stripe. Though my husband thinks turtlenecks are dorky, I adore them. Especially with stripes!
8. Minnie pant in bi-stretch wool. I tried these on during the J.Crew Style Sessions event several weeks ago and have been dreaming of them ever since!
9. Metallic hair tie pack. These hair ties are everywhere these days (even Target!), but the metallic detail is what gets me here. Here’s to fancy ponytails!
10. Nightshirt in stripe. As someone who spends her days wearing pajamas while working at home, this would be a dreamy addition to my current wardrobe.
11. Aiden ankle boots. Love, love, love the ankle boots this season. These have some nice height and I love the buckle detail.
What are your favorite fall items from J.Crew?
P.S. Check out all of the J.Crew Style Guides here. Also, a few more of my J.Crew favorites.
SHOP THE POST: