Below is an article I did for Glitter Guide this week, featuring maxi-length looks that are perfect for maxing the transition into spring. Scroll down to read it in full, and check out the original on Glitter Guide’s website.
Though we’re emotionally ready for warmer weather, let’s face it: our legs haven’t seen the sunshine in months. That’s why we love maxi skirts and dresses! They’re a great springtime option because they’re flirty and flowy—yet they efficiently hide pale winter legs that aren’t quite ready to be in the spotlight. Here are some of our favorite maxi-length looks this season.
Clockwise from right to left:
- We love the edgy look of this breezy, multi-size-striped skirt paired with a leather jacket. (image)
- Keep it simple with a solid maxi dress and denim jacket. (image)
- Pair a maxi skirt with a knotted tee or tank for an easy, laid-back look. (image)
- For the daring (like our founder Taylor Sterling!): a super-bright maxi with a slit is always a winner for springtime events and date nights. (image)
- Looking to add some style to your weekends? Try a soft t-shirt maxi with some bright baubles and sandals. (image)
- Don’t be afraid to mix bright color with bold prints! (image)
- Mix sheer elements with florals for a light springtime look on warmer days. (image)
P.S. See more of my maxi obsessions here >>
Image via Glitter Guide