8 In style

my top 10 on happily grey

I wouldn’t say that I have a future in modeling, but I had fun!

You may remember my friend Mary from the True Beauty feature earlier this year. Her fashion blog, Happily Grey, has become one of my favorites, and today I’m so honored to be sharing with her readers over there today.

To give you a little context, last month while I was in Nashville, Mary and I squeezed in some time to catch up over coffee and ended up doing a little photo shoot outside of the coffee shop. To go along with the photos, she asked me to come up with my top 10 style picks for fall and winter this season. I hope you’ll head on over to her website and check them out—then come back here and let me know your favorites!

See the top 10 on Happily Grey here >>

Which of my top 10 picks do you like the most and why?

Giovanna
    November 15, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Such a cute post! Love your picks! The cluster necklace is amaze!

xx
    Giovanna

November 15, 2012 at 11:14 pm

I highly recommend it! I have a similar one and I get complimented on it ALL THE TIME! It’s the easiest way to look dressed up/put together when you’re wearing something simple and comfy :)

xo

Summer
    November 15, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Super cute outfit! Those shorts are adorable. Love your blog too :)

xo
    summer

Kelsey Elizabeth
    November 16, 2012 at 12:45 am

Great guest post! I’m definitely hooked on your blog now too!
    – Kelsey @ Time Stand Still

Jacki
    November 16, 2012 at 10:23 pm

Natalie, after reading your list I decided to try on the Target bomber because I wasn’t thrilled with the fit of a different ‘leather’ jacket I ordered. Your pick looked more flattering from the photo, and sure enough it was so it came home with me! The other one is going back. Thanks for the recommendation!! :)

November 16, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I’m so glad! I absolutely love that jacket and am happy to hear that you do, too :)