five faves.

Happy October, friends! Can you believe it’s here? I must say, I’m glad. October is a wonderful month, and it’s not just because I’m an October baby. Ok, well maybe that’s why. But can you blame me? These are some of my absolute favorite things at the moment—especially those candles. They are absolutely the best, and your house will smell like heaven.

1. Outdoorsy Candles // 2. Classic Meg Ryan Movies // 3. Hunter Boots // 4. Thick Frames // 5. Weekender Bag

What are some of your favorite things of the moment?

Keep in touch! Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest

Katherine
    October 1, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Anything and everything pumpkin is my favorite lately. I tried for the first time the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, but I add in mocha so it taste like chocolate pumpkin. So yummy.

October 1, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Chocolate pumpkin? Whoa! That must have been a party in your mouth. I agree with you on the pumpin love—my husband always dreads fall because I try to put pumpkin in every single meal I cook, haha.

healthgeekchic
    October 2, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Great Fab Five! I love when squash comes along in the fall–so warm and hearty tasting on crisp days. I already roasted my first couple acorn squash of the season–DELISH! So glad its back! ~Megan

October 2, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Thank you, Megan! Gosh, I’m with you on the squash. I love it, too! My favorite is acorn squash with quinoa pilaf inside. It’s delicious!

Diane
    October 2, 2012 at 6:31 pm

A hint of cooler weather coming is ONE of my favorite things right now; and, having a bit more time because I am not working so much! I really enjoyed checking out your website, Natalie!

mrsswest
    November 28, 2012 at 1:54 am

Hi Natalie. Are those Warby Parker glasses the ones you feature in the majority of your photos? I love your eyeglasses-please do share. Thanks!

November 28, 2012 at 2:53 am

Thanks! Yes, those are the ones :) They’re called “The Pierce” and I absolutely love them!