Hey friends! Did you know I do freelance work? Today I’m giving you a shameless plug in hopes that you’ll pass along my info to anyone who may need help in the following areas:
- Writing: My posts on this blog, as well as my articles in Darling Magazine should give you a feel for my natural writing style, though I can definitely adapt to your needs if they’re different. I’m open to all writing opportunities, so if you have an idea or need, send it my way and we can discuss more.
- Speaking: My areas of focus are beauty, body image, perfectionism, worth and disordered eating, and I’m open to other topics by request. My speaking experience includes Biola University, NorthPointe Community Church, Malibu Presbyterian Church, Pepperdine University, La Cañada Presbyterian Church, and Solana Beach Presbyterian Church.
- Copyediting: Perhaps you love to write, but your work needs a bit of tweaking. Or you want to submit something for publishing, but don’t feel like it’s quite there yet. Send it my way and I’ll help you craft your piece so that it flows well, makes sense to readers and is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Social Media Consulting: I live and breathe social media all day long—both for my work with Wonderfully Made and my own personal branding. I understand the value of social media for growing businesses and non-profits and would love to help you reach a larger audience through improving your online presence.
- Blogger Design: I’ve personally designed this blog as well as Know Your Value, and would love to help you make yours as beautiful and inviting as it could be. If you have a Blogger blog (or want to start one) that needs a makeover, I’d love to work with you!
If you’re still reading, I thank you very much. For you, here is my favorite excerpt thus far from Ann Voskamp’s One Thousand Gifts (this month’s pick for my virtual book club with my best girlfriends from college)…
“He means to rename us—to return us to our true names, our truest selves. He means to heal our soul holes. From the very beginning, that Eden beginning, that has always been and always is t this day, His secret purpose—our return to our full glory. Appalling—that He would! Us, unworthy. And yet since we took a bite out of the fruit and tore into our own souls, that drain hold where joy seeps away, God’s had this wild secretive plan. He means to fill us with glory again. With glory and grace.”
What’s been the best part of your week so far? What are you looking forward to for the weekend?