passion + tremendous interest.

I love this print for two reasons:

1. it’s absolutely beautiful, and
  2. it’s a guiding principle in my life.

The reason why I work with Wonderfully Made rather than a marketing agency, invest so much time in social media and blogging, and am okay with my local Starbucks being a makeshift office is because of this very statement. Investing in women and empowering them to live lives of confidence and beauty is something I am deeply passionate about, and tremendously interested in. It is what makes me tick, what keeps me up at night, and what gets me fired up.

When passion and tremendous interest meed a need around us, we become change-agents. Maybe we impact only a couple people, but change is change and every bit of it counts.

What are you passionate about and tremendously interested in?

Keep in touch! Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest

RachelElizJ
    November 11, 2011 at 6:43 pm

I totally just pinned this print – thanks for finding it! I am incredibly interested in the work I am doing for Touch A Life. I feel blessed by my job, the children in our programs, and the people I get to work with, like Pam Cope. This print is an excellent reminder to find new and creative ways to love the work you do and not allow your passions to go stale. Thanks!

Gennean
    November 11, 2011 at 7:07 pm

I am both passionate about and tremendously interested in two areas of ministry: children and women! I currently work as a children’s director at a smaller church, which I love despite the challenges of still being a college student! I’d eventually love to be able to work in women’s ministry in some way, possibly as a speaker and author! I, too, LOVE that print/image!!!

Alyssa Baltes
    November 11, 2011 at 9:33 pm

I am passionate about children and being a positive influence in their lives when others brush them off. I am tremendously interested in working with children through physical therapy, and want to help them towards their full potential while whispering their value.

Emily
    November 11, 2011 at 10:07 pm

I am very passionate about children. Sure I get frustrated with them at times, but I always want to help them discover what they are capable of. I love craft time at work, and seeing what the kids come up with for the different things we have for them. And I love hearing the stories they come up with, wether it be a true story or one of the imagination.

November 11, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Exciting!

November 11, 2011 at 10:10 pm

I’m impressed (by you, and the rest of you child-lovers)!! It takes special measures of love and patience to work with kids, and I’m glad you girls have those gifts. Children need to be invested in more than any other demographic. Keep up the good work!!

Erin
    November 13, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Your post made me think of this quote:

“The place where God calls you is where your deep gladness meets the world’s deep hunger.”

Jill Bodenbach
    November 14, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Throughout his high school years and now, as my son has entered college, I remind him to pay attention to things he doing where he just loses track of time, or that he can talk about with ease and enthusiasm. These are the subjects that hold his passion. These are the places where he can make a difference and where he can find a meaningful place (and work!) in this world.

I’m trying to take my own advice as I’ve been redefining my career these past 2 years.

November 14, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Yes! I actually was thinking about that phrase the whole time I was writing the post. It’s so true!

November 14, 2011 at 4:28 pm

He’s lucky to have your wisdom, and a mom who encourages him to pursue his passions and strengths!